[PUSHED] Re: Bug 60724 - spelling errors and typos in binaries found by lintian

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Mar 4 05:33:35 PST 2013

Hi Vojta,

Vojta Koukal píše v Čt 28. 02. 2013 v 21:33 +0100:

> I'm sending patch to "Bug 60724 - spelling errors and typos in
> binaries found by lintian".
> Specifically it's fixing mispelled word "resizeable" to correct "resizable".

Seen this pushed as:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=fa878018dec1ce9fd3589066128d0647d3664465

Unfortunately, Bjoern forgot to set the right --author when committing
it seems :-(  To avoid that, the best is to send the output of 'git
format-patch', or use gerrit to push your changes - when you send only a
raw patch, we have to provide the commit message and set the right
author, and an error might happen then...