compilation failure on centos 6

Riccardo Magliocchetti riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:25:21 PST 2013

Jonathan,

Il 05/03/2013 19:31, Jonathan Aquilina ha scritto:
> Riccardo I had tried master branch with headless last week and it was not
> working, are you telling me now any issues that there were have been
> resolved in regards to headless?

I have seen your mail but I haven't seen your response to Noel's crucial
question: what do the logs say?
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2013-February/046161.html

When you have a problem please state your environment, your configure
line and the actual error. Otherwise there is no way one can help you.

Looking forward for the requested information.

thanks,
riccardo