compilation failure on centos 6

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:01:27 PST 2013

Hi David,

thanks - gstreamer-plugins-base-devel -  fixed it

Riccardo,  I just tried  headless option as a work around.
I'm not waiting for it but glad to know it'll be fixed in later versions.

One more question on build : when I see a line like following, how do I
know the corresponding linux cmd issued (gcc -I file ... etc).
[build DEP] LNK:Executable/oosplash

If the answer is obvious, please point me to right tool/docs.
I tried "make -d " and that doesn't help.

thanks
Neeraj

--
=====
Intuition - is the inability to figure out the facts on which we based the