scalc UNO api compilation question about header files

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:44:47 PST 2013

Hi Guys,

I am trying to build a scalc extension using UNO api on centos 6 . This
previous built successfully on RHEL 6.
It seems the header files are all over the place and I trying to figure out
how to modify the Makefile to accommodate it.
In the first pass, I was too busy making it work, but this time I would
like to understand the process.

1. how is the header XDesktop.hpp generated and should it be in the path
pointed by any of the standard vars
 (OO_SDK_HOME, (OO_SDK_URE_HOME, OO_SDK_OUT)
I see it in following path on my installation :
    libreoffice-4.0.0.3/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/UnoApiHeadersTarget/offapi/comprehensive/com/sun/star/frame/XDesktop.hpp
    libreoffice-4.0.0.3/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/UnoApiHeadersTarget/offapi/normal/com/sun/star/frame/XDesktop.hpp
    libreoffice-4.0.0.3/solver/
unxlngx6.pro/inc/offapi/com/sun/star/frame/XDesktop.hpp
2. how is the header XEnumerationAccess.hpp generated and should it be in
the path pointed by any of the standard vars
 (OO_SDK_HOME, (OO_SDK_URE_HOME, OO_SDK_OUT)
I see it in following path on my installation (different from XDesktop.hpp):
     libreoffice-4.0.0.3/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/UnoApiHeadersTarget/udkapi/bootstrap/com/sun/star/container/XEnumerationAccess.hpp
     libreoffice-4.0.0.3/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/UnoApiHeadersTarget/udkapi/comprehensive/com/sun/star/container/XEnumerationAccess.hpp
     libreoffice-4.0.0.3/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/UnoApiHeadersTarget/udkapi/normal/com/sun/star/container/XEnumerationAccess.hpp
     libreoffice-4.0.0.3/solver/
unxlngx6.pro/inc/udkapi/com/sun/star/container/XEnumerationAccess.hpp

Neeraj
--
=====
Intuition - is the inability to figure out the facts on which we based the