LibreOffice text justification

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:02:08 PST 2013

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With Chris' permission, I'm forwarding his question to the developer's list.
>
> He would like some code pointers to Writer core where it handle
> line-to-line inter-word spacing.  Anyway, I've included the full text
> of his question below.

I forgot to say that I had already pointed it out to him that the blog
article he references is about Calc's distributed text feature whose
code is not used in Writer. Calc uses EditEngine for it whereas Writer
has its own layout engine.  That is why I forwarded his question to
the list to bring it to the attention of Writer hackers.

Regards,

Kohei