gerrit: can't use the draft queue

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 00:56:33 PST 2013

Hello David, all,

As you announced in
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-September/038640.html,
I tried to push my work-in-progress patch to refs/draft/master, but it
failed:

k at localhost: svl $ git push ssh://logerrit/core master:refs/draft/master
Enter passphrase for key '/home/k/.ssh/rsa_gerrit':
Counting objects: 14, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (8/8), done.
Writing objects: 100% (8/8), 1.37 KiB, done.
Total 8 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (4/4)
remote: Branch refs/draft/master:
remote: You are not allowed to perform this operation.
remote: To create new references you need 'Create Reference' rights.
remote: User: korrawit
remote: Please read the documentation and contact an administrator
remote: if you feel the configuration is incorrect
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://logerrit/core
 ! [remote rejected] master -> refs/draft/master (prohibited by Gerrit)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://logerrit/core'

Do you have any ideas for this? Thanks :-)

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak