About coverity 705665 (javaunohelper.cxx)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 12 12:21:35 PDT 2013

Hello,

Scan coverity detected this:
leaked_storage: Variable "lib" going out of scope leaks the storage it
points to. line 236
(see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/javaunohelper/source/javaunohelper.cxx#236)
I just thought adding
osl_unloadModule(lib) just before line 235, so last line of the block if
(lib)

Now I'm not sure because I don't know at all the mechanism of modules and
wonder if the declaration of "lib" would do the trick:
oslModule lib = osl_loadModule( aLibName.pData, SAL_LOADMODULE_LAZY |
SAL_LOADMODULE_GLOBAL );
Would " SAL_LOADMODULE_LAZY" mean unload "automagically" when necessary for
example?

Julien