mdds 0.7.0 on master

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 06:24:56 PDT 2013

On 03/12/2013 06:01 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> FYI, the master branch now requires mdds 0.7.0 to build. This should
> not be a problem for those who use internal mdds, but for those who
> use the system mdds, please be aware of this.

And while I'm working on my feature branch making heavy use of
mdds::multi_type_vector, I've uncovered several bugs in it.  I've
already fixed them on the mdds master branch (accompanied with proper
unit tests), and I'll probably do release a new version (0.7.1) with the
fixes sometimes soon.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc