there is linked error,please help me

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Mar 14 01:51:42 PDT 2013

> please give me some advise

Please email the LibreOffice development list (see
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice for
infromation on how to subscribe, and archives), not me privately.
(Sending this email to that list, keeping you as Bcc to protect your
privacy. But please follow-up on the list, I won't reply to more
private email about this.)

The stuff in ios/qa/sc has bit-rotted for sure, I haven't tried
building that for ages. The only iOS executable that is currently
buildable is the one in ios/experimental/Viewer . (Note that this
"Viewer" is not a "real" app in any sense of the word (yet, if ever),
it currently just tests that the basic LibreOffice / UNO bootstrapping
mechanisms work and that a document is loadable using the UNO API.
Thus it also indirectly tests that the C++/UNO bridge works, if it
wouldn't none of that would work either. It has no UI.)

--tml