About coverity 705746 (pormulti.cxx from sw module)

Riccardo Magliocchetti riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 01:44:51 PDT 2013

Hello,

Il 15/03/2013 09:30, julien2412 ha scritto:
> Noel Grandin wrote
>> I would guess that someone meant to move line 742 inside the first "if"
>> statement, but only did half the job.
>
> Hello Noël,
>
> Perhaps I'm too sleepy this morning but I don't see the interest to
> duplicate the "new" part. Any hint?

Looking at the switch a few lines before it looks like that nLeft and
nRight can be both set at the set time so the code is right; the leak
really depends on what is done with the pointer in SwLineLayout, which
is the type of pCurr. So if SwLineLayout properly frees this pointers
i'd just mark the issue a false positive.

hth,
riccardo