New member?

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Mar 18 04:48:11 PDT 2013

Hi Jk,

Jk Nieuwenhuizen píše v Ne 17. 03. 2013 v 12:58 +0000:

> Please confirm receipt and read the attachment.

For the mailing lists, it is best to write directly in the text body,
instead of sending a document as an attachment - it gives a quick
opportunity to answer.

Either way - you raised 2 points in your attachment; one is the related
to documentation; I think it will be best if you contact the
documentation at global.libreoffice.org mailing list.

The other question was related to Draw - do I understand that correctly
that you would like to help the Draw development?  If yes, the best is
to build your own build based on the master branch, see

http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-2/

The Draw code is in subdirectory 'sd':

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/sd

If you can describe what you are trying to achieve a bit better, we'll
point you directly to the code in question :-)

Looking forward to your patches!

All the best,
Kendy