Comment translation ger - eng in sw/source/ui/wrtsh/

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Mar 18 08:03:42 PDT 2013

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for your patch!  Only a small nitpick:

Matthias Freund (via Code Review) píše v Ne 17. 03. 2013 v 22:17 +0000:

> -                        /* #108049# Only move instead of deleting if we
> +                        /** #108049# Only move instead of deleting if we
>                              have moved to a different cell */
>                          if (pSNdOld != pSNdNew)
>                          {

This is not really wanted here [though it does not harm, of course :-)].
The '/**' (or similarly '///') means a comment that a tool 'doxygen'
uses to generate documentation (at http://docs.libreoffice.org).  That
means, such marks have their use in front of a class or method
declaration or definition (where they are picked up by doxygen), but not
inside a method itself.

OTOH, if you see a comment that would make a sense to turn into the
doxygen comment, please go for that! - mostly in cases like:

-// Some description of a class
+/// Some description of a class
 class SomeClass : public AnotherClass {

where it helps tremendously :-)  More info about the generated
documentation is here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Doxygen

Looking forward to more translations from you! :-)

All the best,
Kendy