Trouble building master with ccache on Windows

Davido Ostrovsky d.ostrovsky at idaia.de
Tue Mar 19 15:51:20 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 15:37 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just noticed that, on master, building with ccache on Windows fails
> when building any external packages with their own configure.

> Peter, I understand that you've been working on a gcc wrapper for
> MSVC. Is it possible that this issue with ccache is somehow related to
> that?

indeed, gcc-wrapper broke ccache it. And the most annoying with that
breakage is the fact, that we tested it
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/2717/
... and unfortunately it was false positive, because of disabling of
ccache on that specific win tb:
https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/buildbot/362/consoleFull

I have heard that we are going to get more hardware ...
so may be we can have two win tb in near future? Even with ccache
enabled one?

Anyway gcc-wrapper should work with ccache enabled now:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/2857/

David