Difficulties to build LO for windows

Gay, Matthieu matthieu.gay at capgemini.com
Thu Mar 21 05:28:45 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have difficulties to build version 3.5.7
(git command: git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core libo and git checkout -b libreoffice-3-5-7 remotes/origin/libreoffice-3-5-7)

First I use these options and did all the steps in : ://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies#Install_Windows_Build_Requirements

--disable-activex
--disable-atl
--disable-odk
--with-max-jobs=5
--with-num-cpus=4
--with-junit=/cygdrive/c/junit-4.10.jar
--with-mozilla-build=/cygdrive/c/mozilla-build
--with-directx-home=/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)
--with-cl-home=/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC
--with-windows-sdk-home=/cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.0
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/apache-ant-1.8.4
--with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.5.0_22

I  had to add this option
--disable-build-mozilla
Apparently seaMonkey is not compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and higher
Message:
configure: error: Building SeaMonkey is supported with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005 only.

Because of this Build message

d:/libreOffice/git3/libo/canvas/source/cairo/cairo_services.cxx(51) : fatal error C1189: #error :  "The cairo canvas should not be enabled on Windows or Mac cf fdo#46901"
I had --disable-cairo-canvas option

In reference of:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PostgreSQL-SDBC
I had --without-system-postgresql

I had error in junit test so I add:  --without-junit
I had error in python module so I had --disable-python

I get these errors now and I don't know how to resolve them:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/d/libreOffice/git3/libo/wizards/prj
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/d/libreOffice/git3/libo/svtools/prj
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/d/libreOffice/git3/libo/nss
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/d/libreOffice/git3/libo/helpcontent2/source/auxiliary
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/d/libreOffice/git3/libo/lpsolve

it seems you are using a threaded build, which means that the
actual compile error is probably hidden far above, and could be
inside any of these other modules:
     nss helpcontent2 wizards svtools
please re-run build inside each one to isolate the problem.

/usr/bin/sh
cd D:/libreOffice/git3/libo
source ./Env.Host.sh
cd lpsolve
rm -Rf D:/libreOffice/git3/libo/lpsolve/wntmsci12.pro # optional module 'clean'
build