GSOC 2013

José Guilherme Vanz guilherme.sft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:36:25 PDT 2013

Hi, Folk!

I'm interested to participate GSOC 2013. Looking the ideas in the wiki I
found 3 that catched my attention. There are:

1. Connection to SharePoint and/or Google Drive and/or Microsoft SkyDrive
2. More integration with Document Management Systems
3. Crash reporter service

Link <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Gsoc/Ideas> for wiki
page

I have some questions...

On the first idea, I saw that Ngo Cao Cuong started the implementation for
Google Drive ( I would like implement Google Drive integration ). This
implementation started for him is almost done?

Do you have some tips for me?

And I have an important doubt, I'm university and work with systems
development. So my free time for implement this project will be weekends
and during the nights. In your opinion, is enough?  :x

Thank you a lot
--
Att. José Guilherme Vanz
br.linkedin.com/pub/josé-guilherme-vanz/51/b27/58b/<http://br.linkedin.com/pub/jos%C3%A9-guilherme-vanz/51/b27/58b/>