LibreOffice Swag/Merchandise Bulk Purchase?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:19:02 PDT 2013

Hiya,

The QA Team is currently planning to have a Triage Contest[1] in June
to help us confirm and prioritize unconfirmed bugs. We're hoping to
take a big bite out of the backlog of bugs in Bugzilla and to encourage
more volunteers to join LibreOffice and the QA Team.

We're looking to purchase some swag and goodies for the contest. Some
of the ideas we've come up with have included:
- T-Shirts
- Mugs
- Posters
- Pens
- Pins
- Patches
- Hoodies
- Laptop cases

Is anyone in US-Marketing considering a purchase of these (or similar)
items in the next few months? We're thinking that for shipping reasons
we'd want to source items locally in both Europe and the US. If you're
interested in purchasing 5 or 500 items, we'd definitely be interested
in pooling our resources for the task.

Thanks!
-- Robinson 'qubit' Tryon

(Per JMadero, I'm cc'ing the BoD and Developers, in case either of you
needs to make a similar purchase for a planned event)

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Triage_Contest