[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Minutes - March 22nd, 2013

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:20:05 PDT 2013

Hi Jonathan, *,

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051387 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is talkyoo free and open source? We can add it to the list of things to test in terms of other things that Robinson and I can work on if you guys are so interested?
>
> If talkyoo is free why host it on TDF hardware?

It is not free software (and i mean most of it is providing the
toll-free landline telephone numbers in various countries - that
cannot be covered by any software)

And it is not hosted on TDF-hardware. But talkyoo generously does
provide the service to the TDF free of charge.

ciao
Christian