[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Minutes - March 22nd, 2013

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:27:57 PDT 2013

Christian

Asterisk will allow you to use these international numbers as well. You will
still need to have a sip trunk provider which the TDF probably already has
as well as a dial in number.

Mumble sadly doesn’t support the ability to interface with VoIP software at
all. Someone actually on their irc channel was laughing at the thought of
someone implementing the necessary interface to do that.