[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: Branch 'libreoffice-4-0' - sc/CppunitTest_sc_subsequent_export_test.mk sc/qa sc/source xmloff/inc

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Fri Mar 29 10:30:49 PDT 2013

On 29/03/13 17:05, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On Friday 29 of March 2013, Noel Power wrote:
>> On 29/03/13 16:18, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>> What do you need besides
>> http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-4-0/status.html ?
I would need to know that link ( which I didn't ) yes, shame on me
>> I can provide access to the boxes if needed (after Easter, I thought
>> you've already left for it too).
no, not apparently one of the designated holidays here ( although I
could swear it was last year ), ok after Easter will do, not sure why
the values are different on those machines ( but in anycase I am certain
the patch improves things and doesn't make things worse ). It could be
just increasing the tolerance in the unit-test is necessary ( yes I do
realise that possibly is hiding some 'other' issue ) However after
Easter will do I suppose to revisit this

Noel