LO Impress: text field (and other main fields of different layout) needs reset function for size and position

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu May 2 08:46:33 PDT 2013

Karl-Philipp Richter wrote:
> If it is possible (and I didn't find it quick enough (as you might
> expect from an intuitive program)) there ought to be a "reset" or
> "default" button in the size and position dialog.

Hi Karl-Philipp,

would you want to look into fixing this problem? We'd gladly help with
code pointers and mentoring then. Otherwise, please take those
questions to the users list (for the 'how do I do XYZ' kind), or
submit an enhancement request on bugzilla
(http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/).

Kind regards,

-- Thorsten