problem in fixing a bug in calc

RD Vaishnav vaishnav.rd at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:17:13 PDT 2013

Hi.. I am Ram Dayal Vaishnav, a student from NIT Trichy, India. I am a
newbie, and needs a help in creating a patch.

I want to fix a very simple bug in the libre office Version 4.0.0.0.alpha1.
I want to enable Horizontal AutoFill in calc.

I am made changes in libo/sc/source/ui/view/viewfun2.cxx (in funciton
replace ScViewFunc::FillCrossDblClick())

Now when I run /libo/install/program/.scalc it doesn't show any change. I
think I am missing something (may be I need to compile/build this code so
that it can reflect changes to ./soffice or ./calc file)

kindly help me out, thanks in advance

--
: Ram Dayal Vaishnav "Gurumukhi"
  NIT Trichy