Master branch now requires liborcus 0.5.0 or higher.

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Sun May 5 15:19:38 PDT 2013

Le Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:59:39 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:14:50PM +0200, Mat M wrote:
>> A glossary of the functions and a pointer to a Good Use(tm) of it in
>> an existing makefile may help a lot.
>
> Looking at the replies we seem to actually have quite a bit of docs,
> they are
> just distributed all over the net and some might be a bit outdated.
>
> Are you maybe interested in updating:
>
>  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Build_System
>
> to link and collect them all?
>
> Best,
>
> Bjoern

I started doing it. Check
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Build_System to be sure
you see it without looking to page history :)

If I have questions about gbuild (and be sure I will :) ), what is the
preferred way:
- Asking the list through a dedicated thread
- Private mails to gbuild experts (Volunteers, one step ahead)
- Asking list + CCing gbuild experts
- TOBECONFIRMED tags in the wiki
- any other mean I did not thought about which is still convenient for
akser and answerer :)

I am CEST timed and could not reach IRC during work hours, alas. BTW, I am
not sure it will be the best way.

Regards
--
Mat M