Where to find the sources for the tinderbox status?

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:38:56 PDT 2013

Hi,
when looking at <http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html>, I
currently see the first Android-Tinderbox in a green status -- with 3
errors! However, when checking the output on the "Brief Build Log", it
appears that these are all false positives. The three lines that are
highlighted as errors are just configuration messages containing the word
"error" somehow:

(1) Running ./configure with ´--build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu´
´--enable-werror´ ...
(2) checking whether ... supports pragma GCC diagnostic
error/ignored/warning... yes
(3) checking whether /usr/bin/ccache gcc supports pragma GCC diagnostic
error/ignored/warning... yes

I also checked a failing tinderbox and here the error string is either
"error:" (with a colon) or "Error" (capital E) or it is marked as sys_err
in the output.

Can someone give me a pointer to the related reporting script/ whatever
reports the number of errors, so that I can try removing these false
positive cases?

Cheers,
Philipp