build libreoffice source problem

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Tue May 14 03:44:33 PDT 2013

On 14/05/13 12:02, wang8969645 wrote:
> I build the libreoffice source code in opensuse12.3-64bit  have some problem:
>
> [build XCL] officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Langpack-en-US.xcu
> sed: file
> /home/ji/zlibreoffice/core/solver/unxlngx6.pro/xml/processing/delcomment.sed
> line 1: extra characters after command

that is an odd error, never seen this.... perhaps there is something
locale-dependent going on here?

can you try to set your locale like this:

 LC_ALL="C" make officecfg

or

 LC_ALL="en_US.utf8" make officecfg

if that changes anything?

also, do these 2 have the same content:

/home/ji/zlibreoffice/core/solver/unxlngx6.pro/xml/processing/delcomment.sed
/home/ji/zlibreoffice/core/officecfg/util/delcomment.sed