How can I obtain the data stored in variables of Calc ?

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Fri May 17 10:45:46 PDT 2013

I see that four days have passed without anyone biting at your
question.  Perhaps everybody has some of the confusion that I feel.

It might help us to understand your questions if you tell us something
about what you want to accomplish.  If you want to automate some
user-like actions, consider one of the scripting languages that
LibreOffice offers.  If you really want to hack on the C++ code, a
hint about your goal will permit a more focused answer.  If you just
want to understand what is going on, a different kind of answer will
be useful.