Gerrit submissions

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu May 23 07:17:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 03:10:13PM +0200, Fridrich Strba wrote:
> As for me, this was more a reminder for authors to do their cleaning up
> which is preferable to me doing it manu militari.

Right, it makes no sense to have those changes in gerrit and let them rot. As such

> >  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/project:core+age:1month+status:open+label:CodeReview%253C%253D-1,n,z

doesnt hide the old and rusty ones (as Noel suggested), but shows _only_ the
old and rusty ones. Sooo, if your patch is on there, please abandon or update
it. (Reducing the age to 2 weeks, with is pretty old already, is left as an
excerise to the reader).

Best,

Bjoern