imports of screen shots

Grog grog.fookes at geokinetics.com
Thu May 23 06:00:08 PDT 2013

Sirs,

It would be nice if there was a mechanism to take a screen shot and put
it straight into presentations on linux, as opposed to the current way
that I can see which is..use (say) ksnapshot', save file, import file
into libreoffice impress..on the linux side of life...i.e. intergrate
the grabbing of screens/windows into the libreoffice frame work.

Obviously I apologise if I have not seen this in the latest code. But it
would save a lot of work for people who need to do this kind of thing.

Thank you.

Grog

--
*Dr Grog Fookes*

Senior Research Geophysicist

Geokinetics

1 Grosvenor Court

Hipley Street

Old Woking, Surrey GU22 9LL

UK

p: +44 (0)1483 776277 | f: +44 (0)1483 776277

grog.fookes at geokinetics.com