[GSoC] Extending support of Content Management Systems

Cao Cuong Ngo cao.cuong.ngo at gmail.com
Tue May 28 05:57:09 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm extremely glad to be selected in GSoC this year.

My project is to implement connection to Google Drive and
properties/version dialog.

Although the Google Drive implementation is nearly finished at the moment.

I currently stay in Paris, France. If any of you visit the city drop me
a mail we can have a nice chat about LO and/or beers ;)

(About my mobile number for privacy's sake I sent it to Cédric instead
of publishing here).

For the meantime, can't wait to make LibreOffice a more awesome office
suite :-)

Cao Cuong Ngo.