Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Akash Shetye shetyeakash at gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:09:05 PDT 2013

Hey Kohei,

Yes Markus spoke about the 3+ mentors available according to their
convenience.  I am sending the mail for git access right away. I am very
comfortable with Eastern time afternoons stretching up to early evenings.
Markus especially has been very helpful with my doubts, I will keep the IRC
my first point of contact for ad-hoc doubts; If any remain I'll drop a mail
on ML. The bi-weekly updates and blogging will continue.