oox service mess

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Thu May 30 10:20:29 PDT 2013

On 05/30/2013 12:21 PM, Noel Power wrote:
>> is erroneously listed in sc/util/scfilt.component but not included in
>> scfilt_component_getFactory (sc/source/filter/excel/xestream.cxx);
>> its implementation got initially moved to the scfilt library, but has
>> since been removed as it was unreferenced.
>
> intentional ( at least from me ) I doubt we want to do formula parsing
> over uno ( I think Kohei would agree )
Yup. We just need to leave one service for formula parser available for
extension developers, but for the internal code we should not be using
the uno formula parser moving forward.

And I believe the one we want to keep is made available by
ScFormulaParserObj under the "com.sun.star.sheet.FormulaParser" service
name, and this one is not on the list of services that Stephan listed,
so we are safe here.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.