[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu May 30 11:38:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 05:24:25PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 		[ picom will deliver 2x German ones, next week
> 		  big 1kg - 16cm heatsink into the box, Norbert's
> 		  plan was to overclock the machine like crazy ]

Note we dropped that heatsink from the list for various reasons:
- this would have created extra cost, just to fit the thing in
- the mainboard wouldnt allow overclocking anyway
- might create issue should we need to transport this (will have quite some
  torque on the mainboard)
- overclocking a 22nm ivy bridge is tricky
- nobody in the call screamed: But we must have this monster! ;)

Best,

Bjoern

P.S.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHRPJfZ5Y8 <- I still find this swooning
      hilarious.