oox service mess

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Fri May 31 02:43:55 PDT 2013

On 31/05/13 08:16, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 05/30/2013 07:20 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

[...]
> Besides the com.sun.star.sheet.FilterFormulaParser UNOIDL (new-style
> marker, i.e., no ctor) service declaration there is indeed also a
> com.sun.star.sheet.FormulaParser UNOIDL old-style service declaration,
> It appears to be a service that is not available at the global service
> manager, but rather something that can be obtained from some
> Calc-local manager (ScServiceProvider::MakeInstance handing out
> ScFormulaParserObj instances under the
> "com.sun.star.sheet.FormulaParser" key)

like I mentioned I begin to also feel uneasy that we are missing
something here ( especially regarding ScParserFactoryMap)

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/core/tool/compiler.cxx#3944
&
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/filter/xml/xmlimprt.cxx#338
would appear to suggest that service(s) ( perhaps the oox one ) should
in fact be avaialble. I am not sure about what scerario should trigger
this my formula knowledge is poor. What namespaces should map instances
of which services? I think I still have an old 3.5 tree hanging about, I
will try to check what at least that ScFormulaParserPool used contain

Noel