PATCH - SDRemote LO

Andrzej Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Tue Oct 1 12:42:38 PDT 2013

Hi Junior,

Unfortunately your patch includes a lot of unnecessary reformatting
(space indentation replaced with tab-stops),
specifically in SlideShowActivity.java it's impossible to see what has
changed since the whole file has had all space-indentation replaced with
tab-indentation (i.e. git thinks the whole file has been removed and
recreated).

(There are also a few cases of lines with trailing space which the git
commit-hooks would usually complain about.)

No idea which editor/IDE you use, but if you could change back to space
indentation that would be hugely simplify reviewing the patch -- it
should probably be enough to configure it to use spaces for indentation
(four spaces per tab) and then reformat the file (I'm guessing you might
be using Eclipse?) which would remove most of the reformatting in the
patch.

Cheers,

Andrzej