Build windows failed on 4.0.5 branch

Gay, Matthieu matthieu.gay at capgemini.com
Wed Oct 2 01:18:35 PDT 2013

Hello,

Thanks for the answer:

So I have nss.h only in "nss\wntmsci12.pro\misc\build\nss-3.13.5\mozilla\security\nss\lib\nss"

I try to rebuild nss and I don't think this is good, see the following log:

dummy.c(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pthread.h': No such file or directory
no
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... dummy.c
dummy.c(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pthread.h': No such file or directory
no
checking for pthread_create in -lc_r... dummy.c
dummy.c(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pthread.h': No such file or directory
no
checking for pthread_create in -lc... dummy.c
dummy.c(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pthread.h': No such file or directory
no
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config/Makefile
creating config/autoconf.mk
creating config/nsprincl.mk
creating config/nsprincl.sh
creating config/nspr-config
creating config/nspr.pc
creating lib/Makefile
creating lib/ds/Makefile
creating lib/libc/Makefile
creating lib/libc/include/Makefile
creating lib/libc/src/Makefile
creating lib/tests/Makefile
creating pkg/Makefile
creating pr/Makefile
creating pr/include/Makefile
creating pr/include/md/Makefile
creating pr/include/obsolete/Makefile
creating pr/include/private/Makefile
creating pr/src/Makefile
creating pr/src/io/Makefile
creating pr/src/linking/Makefile
creating pr/src/malloc/Makefile
creating pr/src/md/Makefile
creating pr/src/md/windows/Makefile
creating pr/src/memory/Makefile
creating pr/src/misc/Makefile
creating pr/src/threads/Makefile
creating pr/tests/Makefile
creating pr/tests/dll/Makefile
creating pr/src/threads/combined/Makefile
      0 [main] bash 7216 stdio_init: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout
      0 [main] touch 7212 stdio_init: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout
Multiprocessing build is finished
Maximal number of processes run: 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/f/git/libo_master_windows'