eot embedded fonts

Brennan T Vincent brennanv at email.arizona.edu
Sat Oct 5 15:31:16 PDT 2013

+Fridrich, who has dealt with this sort of thing several times :)

Hi, I have finally gotten some time to work on this and I am happy to say
my library is now integrated with the build of libreoffice that I have on
my desktop, and embedded fonts in EOT format appear to be working. This
should unblock correct .pub and .ppt importing.

I just need to know where I can host my external library (libeot) that this
depends on in such a way that libreoffice can download it during the build
process. Is there a possibility of getting it hosted by freedesktop.org for
example? Or can I just host it on my personal site and have the build
script download it from there? (Not sure what the bandwidth requirements
would be...)

Cheers
Brennan