PATCH - SDRemote LO

Andrzej Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Sun Oct 6 07:45:25 PDT 2013

Hi Junior,

Thanks for the updated patch, there were still some minor niggles though
which I had to fix (see bottom of email).

Currently your patch only changes the sound settings at the start of a
presentation, I'm not sure if we'd want to change back to the original
volume settings once the presentation is finished though?

The minor issues:

- android:defaultValue="true" was removed for two CheckBoxPreference
settings -- I assume this was unintentional (possibly an overly keen IDE
removing things automatically)?

- Some trailing spaces and mixes of tabs/spaces left over -- git
complains about both of these when applying patches:

Since you aren't doing a full build the git commit hooks aren't being
installed, meaning you aren't warned when there are issues with
spacing/tabs/formatting -- you can force installation of the hooks by
running "./g -z" in the LibreOffice tree. (However anyone with the
commit hooks in place, i.e. most LO devs, will have warnings shown which
prevent use of the commit until the issues are fixed -- which is what I
had to do to test the patch.)

(The cleaned up patch is attached.)

Cheers,

	Andrzej