atk_focus_tracker_notify deprecated

Michael Meeks-5 michael.meeks at collabora.com
Wed Oct 9 01:26:21 PDT 2013

Hi there,

On Tue, 2013-10-08 at 22:35 -0700, julien2412 [via Document Foundation
Mail Archive] wrote:
> For the moment, i workaround this with pragram diagnostic ignored (see
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d73acee01885fae5465fa9c7c1d88be683d60e98)

	We should wrap that method which is used in 3x places with our own:
libo_atk_focus_tracker_notify - and then (I guess) in future we should
work out which versions this old method is needed for and which it is
not, and adapt at run-time what we call etc. ;-) bit of a pain.

	Can I fwd your question to the dev-list and also the Igalia / SUSE
person who could explain that ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--