[libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Oct 11 09:00:39 CEST 2013

> Because we (intend to) have platforms where we need a
> "stripped down" LibreOffice

I used to think so too (and still do). But now I think that should be
handled during packaging, not during building. That puts the burden on
the packagers of such stripped-down versions, where it should be,
instead of making it possible to *build* (and fail building) LO in
hundreds of different ways, which puts the birder on the source code
maintainers.

Of course, keep in mind that I am a (Groucho) Marxist; if my opinions
aren't valid, I am prepared to change them.

--tml