ATTENTION, creators of mysql-connector-ooo.oxt (--enable-ext-mariadb-connector)

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Sat Oct 12 12:17:50 CEST 2013

Hi Stephan,

After your changes, the new version seems to work flawlessly :)

I will update a new version for the MySQL Connector to the templates site
for LibO 4.1 after it has been properly tested (beginning of the next week).

Additionally if someone wants to help with the test, feel free to message
me and I will send you the extensions.

Cheers,

Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>