Grammar Checker problem

Ciaran Campbell ciaran.campbell at mail.com
Fri Oct 11 00:31:24 CEST 2013

Hi all..bit of a newbie question that I hope someone can help me out with..

I'm implementing a minority language ("ga-IE") grammar checker using uno.SpellingAndGrammarDialog

 it's working as expected bar one problem, when an erroneous word/phrase is 'replaced' ...the replacement text is given in the default language "en-US"

All settings in LO have been set accordingly UI/Text language etc.

My question is how do I go about informing the SpellingAndGrammarDialog that I want to use a different Locale?

Any help would be hugely appreciated as I'm really stumped on this one.

Thanks a million,
ciri