UNO API doesn't work as expected when ATT enabled

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN efeyalaman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 23:33:55 CEST 2013

2013/10/22 Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com>

> I'm still not sure I get you.  That the catch(uno::Exception&) block at
> cui/source/options/**optaboutconfig.cxx:234 will eventually catch an
> exception is obviously not unexpected.  You mean, on Windows you observe
> that that catch block is never reached?  (If yes, how do you observe that,
> with a debugger?  If yes, are you sure the debugger does not fool you, as
> can happen with optimized code?)
>
>  I couldn't make it work a debugger on Windows. I couldn't properly build
it actually :( So I can only assume it is. So I assume recursion is not end
because of up to 1.5 GB of the ram usage and crash after that. Because exit
condition relies exception.

Anyways If i can build LO on Windows tonight I will be a happier person...

>  On Linux there is no crash as you said. Unresponsive UI and CPU load.
>> But on windows program crashes without anything shown to user. It is not
>> related to UNO I think.
>>

> Any chance to present a backtrace of that crash on Windows?  (I'm
> currently doing a local Windows build here and will try to reproduce the
> problem, if I manage to remember how to enable AT on Windows...)
>
> Stephan
>
> PS, any reason you dropped the mailing list from cc?

Gmail's user interface tricked me on here. :)

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
http://about.me/efegurkan