GSoC 2014

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:35:29 CEST 2013

Hi Ankit,

You can still start now by getting a build done and then completing one
or more Easy Hacks. That will help you to become familiar with the
development workflow and is also required before applying for GSoC.

You find the relevant information here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Good luck!
Samuel