Please regenerate api.libreoffice.org from libreoffice-4-1 branch

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 07:25:59 PDT 2013

On 09/11/2013 04:16 PM, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> I have built the git master and ran the make docs, it produced doxygen
> but did not produce any IDL/API docs,
> http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/idl/ref/servicecom_1_1sun_1_1star_1_1text_1_1textfield_1_1JumpEdit.html
> this is not being generated for example, any instructions on how to
> process the IDL?

Looks like "make docs" does something rather unrelated, extracting
doxygen documentation from LO's "core" C++ files.

The SDK API documentation you seek is part of the SDK product.  If you
do a very recent master build (post this weeks instdir improvements),
you find it at instdir/*/sdk/index.html (at least on Linux, paths differ
across platforms) after a plain "make" (unless you configured
--disable-odk).

Stephan