Question to code-insider: maximum numbers

Thomas Krumbein thomas.krumbein at documentfoundation.org
Thu Sep 26 00:36:54 PDT 2013

Hey all,

I do have a customer, who like to know some special borders for an
evuluation study. Unfortunatly I cannot give him an exact answer.

So - maybe someone can help me?

Question Calc (spreadsheet):

How many datapoints can be access for charts?
Means: How many lines can be maximum used for one chart? Is there a
physical border (maximum number?). As I remember, Excel 2003 or 2007 has
a maximum number of 3200 datapoints.

Question Impress (presentation):

What is the maximum number of presentation-pages? Don't worry about
file-size, but is there a physical maximum number?

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards
Thomas

--
## Unterstützung der freien Office Suite
## http://de.libreOffice.org  - www.LibreOffice.org