UNO: Possible to get printing progress?

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Wed Apr 9 14:27:46 PDT 2014

When I see this, it is usually so that a macro knows when it can close a
document (you cannot close a document that is being used because it is
being actively printed). So, you noticed that the reported states are
very basic

http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/view/PrintableState.html

On 04/07/2014 07:12 AM, Ignaz Forster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to get the printing progress of a document via UNO?
> This would make it possible to give the user some feedback when
> printing large documents.

I think only the basic information is available.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php