Core dump while building for the first time

Ganesh Pagade ganesh.pagade at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:43:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am new to LibreOffice development and trying to build the code for the
first time.

I followed the steps as shown in following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gIqOOajdYQ&hd=1

Below are last few lines of the 'make' command:
[build CUT] tools_test
[build CXX] vcl/qa/cppunit/canvasbitmaptest.cxx
terminate called without an active exception
Aborted (core dumped)
make[1]: ***
[/home/user/Hacking/libreoffice/core/workdir/CustomTarget/testtools/uno_test.done]
Error 134
make: *** [build] Error 2

It consistently fails at the same location.

I am using Ubuntu 12.04.4 (32 bit) with g++ 4.6.3.

I am referring the wiki help but not sure if I missed anything:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Ganesh