How to build an old version of LibO

Laurent BP jumbo4444 at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 30 04:51:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've trouble with git. I'd like to build a version of LibO 4-2 (~ October
2013).
I switched to my local branch of libreoffice-4-2 (git checkout
libreoffice-4-2) then launched gitk, selected the commit where I want to
come back, right clicked > Reinit libreoffice-4-2 branch to this state,
selected "hard" reinitialisation. Then I made a "make" but the build version
is a fresh 4.3 master :(
make distclean and restart the process did not change anything.
Where did I make a mistake?

Thanks for your help.

-----
LibreOffice 4.1.1.2