Insert Bug version 4.0.3.4

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:36:10 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Domenik Hein <domenik.hein at ubm.de> wrote:
> I'm using version 4.0.3.4 on windows 7 x 64 LibreOffice Calc
>
> When I'm clicking a cell and then move the cursor into the text field [...]

Hi Domenik,
This is the LibreOffice mailing list for discussing development, code
patches, etc. If you're experiencing a problem with LibreOffice, I
suggest that you take a look at our community support resources:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/

If you think that you've found a bug in LibreOffice, please feel free
to file a report:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug

As a quick note, v4.0.3 is a bit out of date. Current builds of
LibreOffice 4.3 and 4.2 are available here:
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/

Best,
--R

--