OpenGL on Linux

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 11 09:54:45 PST 2014

Hey,

I'm currently working on integrating the chart-opengl2 branch into master
and would like to make it available on linux soon after that. Currently the
feature is developed on Windows and produces runtime problems.

Sadly Mesa is quite far behind the OpenGL specification (Mesa 10 just
supports 3.3 and our RHEL 5 baseline is still in OpenGL 1.x)

Could some of you please send me the output of glxinfo to provide a picture
which OpenGL versions are available and more importantly which OpenGL
extensions are supported?

This helps me to determine which OpenGL features I can use and have an
approximation how many systems are not supported in the chart-opengl2
branch. I'm both interested in output from systems with the opensource
drivers but even more in systems using the official drivers from
Intel/Nvidia/AMD.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Markus