export config a11y speedup prototype

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 12:32:23 PST 2014

The export config page is still super slow with a11y enabled, the
attached prototype patch knocks about 5 minutes off it (in dbgutil
mode).

It's clearly a rubbish patch, statics need to become member variables
and I need to find the right place to invalidate the cache when
something gets added/removed from the list and then wrap the whole thing
with some fancy class name so it looks like it was designed rather than
grown. I probably won't get around to looking at this again until next
week so if someone wants to take this and run with it in the meantime
feel free.

C.